Habits For Success, Habits For Happiness: A Daily Stoic Course
ADOPT THE RIGHT HABITS AND SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS WILL FOLLOW
We all know those people who seem to go through life effortlessly. Everything just seems to come naturally to them: career success, great personal relationships, physical and mental fitness.
You might ask yourself, why can’t that be me? What am I missing that’s holding me back?
The answer is simple: good habits.
And it’s not effortless. They planted seeds long ago that now bear fruit. But what’s possible for them is possible for you. If, of course, you’re willing to make some changes.
Good habits make success possible. Whether you’re trying to get a promotion, meet new people, or look and feel healthy, a regimen of good habits is the surest path forward. If you don’t have good habits, everything becomes a constant struggle as you fight against yourself.
The Stoics knew this. How do you think Marcus Aurelius ruled over the largest empire on earth? How did Epictetus endure and triumph over slavery? How did Seneca become the greatest writer of his era? How do you think Cato led troops in battle and to victory?
We can teach you these habits--which will not only make you more successful, but help you thrive in any and every environment, personally and professionally.
How do your habits stack up? How much closer to your goals would you be if you adopted the habits you’ve always wanted a year ago? Six months ago? Six days ago? Think about how much different your life would be.
Well don’t let another year go by. Start that change TODAY with our new course Habits for Success, Habits for Happiness.
Habits for Success, Habits for Happiness is a framework for overhauling your habits and establishing (and keeping) new and good ones. In six weeks, you will become a new version of yourself—one who is equipped to take on all the challenges you currently face, and any new ones that come your way.
You’ll learn from some of the smartest, most effective men and women in history:
- It’s Marcus Aurelius, waking up every morning on campaign in pen the Meditations, a philosophical work which has lasted through the ages.
- It’s Epictetus, who made a habit of learning, even as a slave—and continued to do so as head of one of the preeminent philosophical schools in ancient Greece.
- It’s Seneca, who was active in politics, a playwright, an advisor to the emperor, and a prolific letter writer, exercise enthusiast, and relentless reader.
- It’s Bill Gates, who in his twenties gave up listening to music and watching TV, recognizing they were triggering his terrible procrastination habit.
- It’s Winston Churchill, who wrote over 40 books, painted more than 500 paintings, and learned the craft of bricklaying… in between his terms as Britain’s prime minister.
It’s Twyla Tharp, who founded a company, choreographed dances that are performed around the world, written bestselling books and gets to the gym every morning to workout for several hours.
All of these examples are designed to show one thing: that we all have the power not only to take on the kind of habits that fuel our productivity and entrench our gains each day, but to actually make them stick. And you can wield that power, too.
It’s easy to find yourself without the good habits that can ensure success or happiness. Schools don’t teach them, and it’s not something parents always think to do. In fact, it’s likely that you have some bad habits that you’ve picked up over the years, instead.
Habits for Success, Habits for Happiness will solve that problem for you. Over the course of six weeks, we will teach you the perfect slate of good habits that will help you achieve success and happiness in your life.
We’ll show you the tactics that you can use to make ANY habit stick, no matter how difficult. And we’ll show you how to take the habits we’ve taught you and super charge them for maximum effect.
Over the next six weeks, you will learn habits that will help you:
SIGN UP NOW AND RECEIVE:
- Six weeks of habit challenges and tactics, with six emails every week (over 30,000 words of original content). We’ve tripled the amount of content we typically provide so that you can revamp your whole base of habits.
- In-depth lessons and examples from history, showing you how these Stoicism-inspired habits have helped so many people achieve success and happiness.
- Instructions on how to carry out each habit for maximum effectiveness, so you don’t waste any time getting started.
- A new video from Ryan each week showing you how each habit contributes to his success.
- Each habit we teach will help you make your life more efficient and satisfying, and will give you back spare time to use on the things that make you happy.
- Two new tactics every week (12 total) that you can use to make ANY habit stick.
- Ways to supercharge the habits we’re teaching you and make them even more effective.
- Ways to get rid of your bad habits—and replace them with ones that work for you, not against you.
- Certificates of completion to share on social media.
Six days a week for six weeks, you will receive an email designed to teach you the habits you need for success and happiness—and how to make them stick. These messages get straight to the point, giving you the necessary instructions and examples to successfully form the habit and keep it in your life.
The Stoics all had their great habits: Marcus’s morning ritual, Seneca’s letters, and so on. Each of them was made by their habits into the storied personas that live on in history. Join our habits challenge today and you can join these great men and women in leading happy, successful lives, all driven by small changes that led to big results.
Members of Daily Stoic Life receive this course, and every course and challenge that we sell, completely free! They also receive other benefits, from quarterly Q&As with Ryan Holiday to product discounts and more. Find out more here.
NOTE: You will receive an introductory email within an hour of purchasing this course, followed by Day 1 the day after. If you don't receive these emails, please contact customer support and we will make sure things are set up properly.
You will receive the emails for Habits for Success, Habits for Happiness at the email address you provide during the check-out process. If you are unable to make the purchase with the desired email address, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org.