The Daily Stoic (Premium Leather Edition Book)
Get a signed copy of the leatherbound edition of The Daily Stoic.
A limited edition premium version of The Daily Stoic: 366 Days of Writing and Reflection on the Art of Living by Ryan Holiday and Stephen Hanselman. Featuring a genuine leather cover, custom box, all-new interior illustrations and logos, premium Munken cream paper, vinyl endsheets, sewn ribbon, and much more...
What Is The Daily Stoic?
The Daily Stoic is 366 days of Stoic insights and exercises, featuring all-new translations from the Emperor Marcus Aurelius, the playwright Seneca, or slave-turned-philosopher Epictetus, as well as lesser-known luminaries like Zeno, Cleanthes, and Musonius Rufus.
Every day of the year you'll find one of their pithy, powerful quotations, as well as historical anecdotes, provocative commentary, and a helpful glossary of Greek terms. The book is designed to help you cultivate strength, insight and wisdom necessary for living the good life.
In the 4 years since it’s publication, the book has sold nearly one million copies in over 20 languages. It’s been studied by Super Bowl winning football teams, top CEOs, movie stars and everyday people to live their best life.
What makes this edition special?
This new version of the classic book was personally designed by author Ryan Holiday to be truly special. While the content inside is the same, it features a level of quality not possible on mass produced books.
- Genuine leather. Genuine leather cover with all-new foil stamped logo depicting the 4 virtues of Stoicism.
- Custom box. A hardbound box specifically made for this book with a foil logo.
- Premium paper. 80gsm Munken cream paper, one of the top papers available for books
- Endsheets & Ribbon. Vinyl endsheets and a sewn ribbon to mark your page
- New illustrations. All-new illustrations for each section of the book
- Letter from authors. Each book comes with a letterpressed note from the authors Ryan Holiday and Stephen Hanselman.
A Word From the Author
"This book means so much to me because it's helping pay forward all the joy and wisdom the Stoics have brought to my life. It's designed to be the perfect entry point into the greatest philosophy of the ancient world."
- Ryan Holiday