The Obstacle Is the Way (leatherbound signed edition)
Get a signed version of this limited edition premium version of The Obstacle Is the Way by Ryan Holiday. Featuring a genuine leather cover, custom box, all-new interior illustrations and logos, premium Munken cream paper, vinyl endsheets, sewn ribbon, and much more...
The Obstacle Is the Way has become a cult classic, beloved by men and women around the world who apply its wisdom to become more successful at whatever they do. Its many fans include a former governor and movie star (Arnold Schwarzenegger), a hip hop icon (LL Cool J), an Irish tennis pro (James McGee), an NBC sportscaster (Michele Tafoya), and the coaches and players of winning teams like the New England Patriots, Seattle Seahawks, Chicago Cubs, and University of Texas men’s basketball team. Now, get the collectible leather-bound edition of Ryan Holiday's bestselling book for your own library.
- Genuine leather. Genuine leather cover with all-new foil stamped logo depicting the idea of "the obstacle is the way."
- Custom box. A hardbound box specifically made for this book with a foil logo.
- Premium paper. 80gsm Munken cream paper, one of the top papers available for books.
- Endsheets & ribbon. Vinyl endsheets and a sewn ribbon to mark your page.
- New illustrations. All-new illustrations for each section of the book.
- Letter from author. Each book comes with a letterpressed note from author Ryan Holiday.
- BONUS: Free medallion. Each book also comes with a free The Obstacle Is the Way Medallion, a beautiful way to keep in mind the ideas and strategies inside the book. The medallion features the same inspiring image as the foil logo on the box.
Get a non-personalized leather-bound edition of The Obstacle Is the Way here.
Get signed and personalized copies of Ryan's other best-selling books:
- Ego Is the Enemy
- Stillness Is the Key
- The Boy Who Would Be King
- The Daily Stoic
The Daily Stoic Journal
- Lives of the Stoics: The Art of Living from Zeno to Marcus Aurelius
Notes: Fill in the note box if you would like your copy to be personalized (request subject to approval). Be sure to include the name you'd like it made out to—otherwise Ryan will only sign his name. You may also tell Ryan why it is going out to that person and he will formulate his own message. Please do not request personal messages you want to give to the recipient, feel free to write that message in yourself alongside Ryan's message. Your order may take 5-7 business days to process before shipping in order to allow Ryan to sign and ship your book. Please note that signed book orders are final and non-refundable. If you're interested in purchasing 10 or more signed copies at a discount, please contact email@example.com.